October 17, 2014

I see September went past

...like an unobserved freight train in the night, or perhaps an unobserved freight train in the day. Being unobserved, they're both very similar.

In my defence, I've been busy. As evidence I offer the following:

www.nerddegree.com

(This actually only kept me busy for two evenings but hey, they were in October. It's like ...I saw two of the train's 31 total freight carriages? No, it isn't. This metaphor is lurching from bad to worse, like an unobserved freight train that's already running behind schedule, but then completely derails when it strikes a large boulder on the track. Now they're later than ever! Also, three good men are dead, which is unfortunate.. But what's worse still is that no-one is coming to help them, since the train has been unobserved. Man, if only someone had observed them.)

Back soon to write something that's not this weak effort when I haven't been doing things that keep me awake all night, leading to not nearly enough sleep this week and meaning that though I technically have time to write here now, I don't really, because I need to go now and sleep.

God but I love me an unwieldy, long sentence.

No comments: