June 26, 2014

Placeholder

It sort of looks like the aim here has quite accidentally become trying to write something every day – maybe? I'm not sure I'm really convinced – I may have to reason with myself. At any rate, it felt like it's become that, and without having anything obvious to fire off into the cosmos this evening, there was suddenly a lot of pressure looking at this blank post field. Luckily, I've been able to sidestep that by going off to add to another long-ago started write-y thing, which I guess still counts as some writing. I'll aim to get that up here sometime soon perhaps.

In the meantime, those of you keeping track at home can rest assured that I did some writing this evening – and since the only person keeping track at home currently is also the person actually writing this meagre excuse post currently, and that guy already has the pertinent information stored in his brain as "things I know I did", it would probably make sense to stop writing this.

No comments: